As part of our mission to host spaces that engage in lifelong learning through creativity, community and choice to support people whose basic human rights are not being met - we are nurturing our blog to celebrate creative expression and help raise awareness about the discourse taking place around human rights & the refugee crisis.
For World Refugee Week 2019, there are events being organized all over the world. We would like to raise awareness about the hard work going into these events, as well as the discussions, art, and activism that is taking place.
We are currently looking for volunteer bloggers that can start ASAP.
- 2 - 4 hours minimum attending events and writing a review, article, or blog post about the event within 48 hours of attending.
- Great writing skills.
- Interest in the refugee crisis, migration, international relations, and education, and passionate about making the world a better place.
- Ideally located in London or a city where many events are taking place.
- A profile on our website where you can share your writing and social media.
- Article writing editorial support, guidance, and training.
- Press passes and networking opportunities at World Refugee Day events.
- Potential for growth and development through: writing for our different platforms, speaking at one of our events, becoming a member of our Collaborator Community, and volunteering with us in Greece where room and board are provided.
If interested, send brief cover letter (300 words) and CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org.