As part of our mission to host spaces that engage in lifelong learning through creativity, community and choice to support people whose basic human rights are not being met - we are organizing an event for World Refugee Day 2019 with poetry, comedy, art, photography, film and more.
At our events, we will work to connect and empower individuals in their personal activism. We strive to host an inclusive and welcoming event where everyone can be accepted.
We are currently looking for volunteer event assistants that are available on June 20, 2019.
- A two, four, or six hour shift front of house, art gallery assistant, social media assistant production assistant, or sound and projector tech assistant.
- Outgoing, friendly, and great at communicating.
- Quick thinker, problem solver.
- Box office and customer service experience.
- A profile on our website where you can share your writing and social media.
- Press passes to World Refugee events and other networking opportunities.
- Potential for growth and development through: writing for our different platforms, speaking at one of our events, becoming a member of our Collaborator Community, and volunteering with us in Greece where room and board are provided.
If interested, send brief cover letter (300 words) and CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org.